Welcome to SPARK!
SPARK! or Samahan ng mga Pilipina para sa Reporma at Kaunlaran is a SEC-registered NGO composed of empowered women and women champions committed to the development of women and women’s organizations as full partners in national development.
We aim for and work towards:
– Improved access to resources and strategic participation in programs and initiatives that will lead to a nation with economically empowered and politically engaged women;
– inclusive policy and practices for a gender-responsive financial and political commitment to promote, protect and fulfil women’s rights;
– stronger interconnections, partnerships and networks among the different women’s groups and organizations in the country;
– mentoring the next generation of Filipino women;
– engaging men to advocate and support women’s issues;
Our membership is comprised of diverse women of all ages with a desire to help others and help the nation;
We are changemakers and servant-leaders. We believe that as women, we should get involved in governance and participate in our nation and community’s affairs;
Some women work, some stay home, some are retired, some are still in school – we come from all walks of life!;
Our different committees allow you to find projects that fit your schedule and interests;